100th Blog Post! Here Are My Top 6 Favorites Thus Far
This is my 100th blog post and I must say I’m pretty excited about this!
Writing has not always been easy for me and I’ll admit for many years I absolutely HATED writing.
Nowadays it is something I have grown to love because of the tremendous power it gives me to help people.
In honor of this being my 100th blog post I’ve decided to share with you my top 6 favorite posts thus far.
- How Jerry Lost 70 Pounds And How You Can Lose Weight Too – Jerry is one of my clients and he continues to inspire me every day. This post talks a bit about how he completely transformed his body and lost 70 pounds.
- 21 Day Beginner Workout Challenge – There are many beginners out there who just need a workout program to kick start their fitness habit – this workout program challenge is just the thing to do it.
- Your Personal Mission Statement: Crafting A Vision For Your Life – Taking the time to create my personal mission statement was one of the best things I’ve done to add clarity and meaning to my life. If you want these things, I’d suggest doing the same.
- Making Sense Of Supplements: How To Not Waste Your Time And Money – Supplements are such a hotly debate subject and this article give you my take on them. It may help you save a few bucks as well, so take a look.
- Exercising After Athletics – I played football all the way through college and training afterwards has never been the same. This post illustrates a bit of my struggle and how you can start to figure out your whole post-athletics training career.
- Progress: The Most Important Factor For Results – I preach progress to every single one of my clients and this post tells you why.
If you have been enjoying my posts thus far I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter where I’ll share with you even more insights to help you get fit and live life to the fullest.
You can sign up by clicking this link here. Don’t worry, I won’t be spamming you with emails every day, but you can expect some valuable information every week or two.
To work with me as your trainer simply contact me. I work in the Milwaukee area and I’ll usually get back to you within a day or two and we’ll work together to help you accomplish your goals.
Have a great day!