14 Minutes, 8 Exercises, 1 Killer At-Home Workout
I’ll be the first to tell you that I’m a huge fan of using free weights to lose weight, gain muscle, get stronger, or accomplish any other fitness goal. However, I know that you may not always make it to the gym – life happens, I know.
For those of you who already tried my 21 day beginner workout challenge this workout is the next step for you.
Take a look below and let me know what you think!
- Body Weight Squat x 30 seconds
- Push Ups x 30 seconds
- Reverse Sit Ups x 30 seconds
- Alternating Lunges x 30 seconds
- Glute Bridges x 30 seconds
- Plank Hold x 30 seconds
- Narrow Push Ups x 30 seconds
- Mountain Climbers x 30 seconds
- Rest 60 seconds and repeat.
For this at-home workout you’ll complete all 8 exercises in a row with no rest. At the end, take 60 seconds of rest and repeat the entire circuit again. In total you’ll complete 3 circuits in 14 minutes – a far cry from doing nothing at home.
After completing it let me know what you thought! You’ll find exercise videos below to help you out if you don’t know how to do any of the exercises.
Body Weight Squat
Reverse Sit Ups
Narrow Push Ups
I created a course just for you called “Long Term Fat Loss for Busy People” and it encompasses everything I know about losing body fat and staying fit for life. With the course you’ll learn:
- Why you haven’t got lasting results before and how you can change that
- The most effective exercises to help you stay fit for life
- What good nutrition actually looks like and how to make healthy eating more convenient
- How to develop the right habits to allow you to succeed in the long term
- What to do for exercise and nutrition throughout an entire year with a 52 week exercise and nutrition guide