Have you ever tried getting fit outdoors? Maybe in a garden or your private backyard? If not, it’s time to start, because this trend is everything that will take you closer to nature and its wonderful ways. We’re constantly surrounded by man-made things and man-made ideas, always working with machines and technology. While technology cannot […]
This hotel workout guide is meant to help you eliminate all reasons for not getting a great workout in while you travel. You don’t have to let your fitness slip just because you’re away from home. You’re better than that. Let’s get started. In this article I’m going to cover the following: The 3 pillars […]
Don’t Miss My Best-Selling Course!
- Getting Fit Outdoors – Burn Calories, Better Your Environment
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Lower Back Healthy
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)