Day 28-30: 100 Days Without Sweets (I made it the first month!)
My first month without eating sweets is complete!
Even though I thought I could make it a month without eating sweets it still feels great to actual do it.
Towards the end of the month my nutrition slacked, but with a new month underway tomorrow I’m hoping to put together a much healthier month of eating.
I know I can’t change the past, so why dwell on it?
I’m continuing to learn more about myself each day and I really think I’m close to establishing more consistent healthy eating habits.
My downfall throughout the first month of my 100 day challenge has definitely been my lack of consistency with going to the grocery store.
Consistently having healthy foods available at home is so vital, but for whatever reason I haven’t always made sure this has happened.
During the next month my main focus is to get to the grocery store at least once ever week. If I do that, I’m sure my nutrition will be much better.
I haven’t written an update in a couple of days, so here are my last 3 days of eating (Including today).
- 7:30 a.m. 3 Eggs, Bagel w/ Cream Cheese
- 10:30 a.m. 1/2 Bagel w/ Cream Cheese
- 1:30 p.m. 2 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, 1 Turkey Sandwich
- 7:00 p.m. Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries
- 8:30 a.m. Bagel w/ Cream Cheese, Cereal
- 12:30 p.m. 2 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- 7:00 p.m. Cottage Cheese, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Cereal
- 6:30 a.m. Protein Shake (40g Whey Protein), 1.5 oz. Almonds
- 11:15 a.m. 3 Eggs, Havarti Cheese, 6 oz. Ham, Spinach
- 3:45 p.m. 1 Cup Oats, Almonds, Whey Protein, Banana
- 8:00 p.m. 8 oz. Chicken, Broccoli, Cauliflower
30 days down, 70 more to go!