You also might be interested in
Losing body fat and getting sexy - It's a goal[...]
Ah yes, Endurance Training [ET] vs. High-Intensity Interval Training [HIT], one of my favorite topics of discussion in the fitness industry. I've talked about High-Intensity Interval Training a couple of times before because of how beneficial it can be. First, in a post I wrote about how you can use this type of training for fat loss I told you about how efficient it is at burning fat in a very limited amount of time. Secondly, I wrote a post about the top 2 reasons why you should use high intensity interval training. Today, I'm reviewing a study I found comparing the health benefits of Endurance Training and High-Intensity Interval Training in obese children.
From the time I was in the 4th grade all the way through college I have played sports. I've played baseball, basketball, football, and done track and field. One of the luxuries of being this physically active growing up was the ability to eat pretty much whatever I wanted and stay lean - not the same story today.
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Taking Responsibility for Your Health: A Lesson on Ego
- The Ultimate Hotel Workout Guide (In Your Room or At The Gym)