You also might be interested in
I traveled to Oshkosh this past Saturday to visit my best friend, my bff, my bro, my home slice, Zach. After catching up for a bit I suggested we eat some insane amounts of ice cream, cookies, or whatever other treats we preferred. We decided on cookies and ice cream. A fine choice I must say. After picking up one of his friends to join us in our feast, we went to the grocery store, picked out our desired treats, and went back to his house to do some damage. The tasty treats we decided on were vanilla ice cream, Neapolitan ice cream, soft batch chocolate chip cookies, coconut dream cookies, and for toppings hot fudge and caramel. Mmmm!
219.6. For most people this number means absolutely nothing. For one of my clients, Mark, this number represents a great deal - hard work, dedication, a changed lifestyle, and a small victory. This number, 219.6, is what Mark currently weighs - a weight he hasn't been at in more than 20 years!
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Taking Responsibility for Your Health: A Lesson on Ego
- The Ultimate Hotel Workout Guide (In Your Room or At The Gym)
- Navy SEAL David Goggins on Mindset, Testing Limits, and Pursuing Excellence
- The Chris Pratt Workout: How he got Shredded for Guardians of the Galaxy
- 11 Ways to Get Faster Results in the Gym. I Use #9 Every Week.
- 10 Workout Finishers For Fat Loss
- How to Get in Shape for Vacation: My 10 Week Plan to Get Ripped