You also might be interested in
Each week I review articles in four categories: fat loss,[...]
We all have hopes and dreams. We have goals we want to accomplish, places we want to see, people we want to meet, and things we want to do. We have an endless of amount of possibilities in our lives and I really think this is one of the things that makes life so amazing. With all of these possibilities though the real question is: What do you want to do before you die?
What would you do if you knew you could not fail? One of the biggest hurdles for anyone to accomplish their goal is to take the necessary steps to get started. Often times we feel like the things we really, truly want in life are unattainable and with this thinking we end up never even trying to go after them - this is a shame. Is life filled with failure? Of course it is, but who cares? Why should one failure stop you from trying another time?
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Taking Responsibility for Your Health: A Lesson on Ego
- The Ultimate Hotel Workout Guide (In Your Room or At The Gym)
- 11 Ways to Get Faster Results in the Gym. I Use #9 Every Week.
- The Chris Pratt Workout: How he got Shredded for Guardians of the Galaxy
- Navy SEAL David Goggins on Mindset, Testing Limits, and Pursuing Excellence
- How to Look Like Bradley Cooper in American Sniper
- The 300 Workout: How to Get Ripped Like a Spartan