You also might be interested in
This quote by Earl Nightingale is one of my favorites and I think about it daily, but why this one? Why this specific quote? There are thousands of great quotes out there; they help motivate us, inspire us, and become a big part of us, but this one just seemed to resonate with me more than many others.
Each week I review articles in four categories: fat loss,[...]
I recently came across this parable and I simply couldn't resist sharing it with you. The vision for our lives often gets clouded by so many other things. Figure out what you want out of life and do that. This takes time, but working towards this is what I believe leads to happiness. Enjoy the parable and let me know what you think!
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Taking Responsibility for Your Health: A Lesson on Ego
- The Ultimate Hotel Workout Guide (In Your Room or At The Gym)