You also might be interested in
I'm jacked up today even more than normal. My excitement level is through the roof for a few of reasons: It is the first day of workouts for a bunch of people I'm training online I'll be training my dad for the first time ever (A little at home workout session with resistance bands and body weight) It is day one of my 8 week challenge to lose as much body fat as possible (I wanted to test my own limits a bit, so I figured why not start the year off with a little 8 week challenge)
What would you do if you knew you could not fail? One of the biggest hurdles for anyone to accomplish their goal is to take the necessary steps to get started. Often times we feel like the things we really, truly want in life are unattainable and with this thinking we end up never even trying to go after them - this is a shame. Is life filled with failure? Of course it is, but who cares? Why should one failure stop you from trying another time?
Each week I review articles in four categories: fat loss,[...]
- Getting Fit Outdoors – Burn Calories, Better Your Environment
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Lower Back Healthy
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- 11 Ways to Get Faster Results in the Gym. I Use #9 Every Week.
- The Chris Pratt Workout: How he got Shredded for Guardians of the Galaxy
- 10 Workout Finishers For Fat Loss
- Navy SEAL David Goggins on Mindset, Testing Limits, and Pursuing Excellence
- How to Get in Shape for Vacation: My 10 Week Plan to Get Ripped