Want to contribute?
Great, I’m glad you do! Here’s what you need to know:
- Justgofitness.com reaches thousands of people per month, with around 6,000+ unique visits each month
- The Just Go Fitness email list has 400+ subscribers (Many of which of been subscribed for numerous months, even years)
- The JGF Facebook Page has 1,100+ fans and continues to grow
Just Go Fitness was started in 2012 as an in-home personal training business. In mid 2013 the first blog post was written (Chronicling my internship at Fitness Quest 10). Around early 2015 traffic to the site had begun to steadily grow, (In large part because of increased SEO on Google as more posts were written and the site had been around longer) and continues to grow today.
I’m accepting guests posts now, with the intention of posting 2-5 guest posts per month. However, I will not be accepting every article that is sent to me. I want to ensure a high level of quality is put into every article.
Also, I will be paying $25 per guest post, after publication (More as the blog continues to grow).
I can’t guarantee that I’ll use your post or that it will be posted immediately upon acceptance (Depending on how many submissions there are), but when it does get posted, you’ll get paid through Paypal.
What you’ll get out of a guest post:
- A wider reach and more followers
- The ability of your article to reach thousands of people per month
- An email sent to all subscribers linking to your article
- 1-2 links in your article to whatever site or social media platform you desire
- A post on the Just Go Fitness Facebook Page (I’ll also post about it on my personal accounts as well)
- $25 per post, once published
Rules for Submissions
- Write great stuff. Whatever topic you do write about, make sure the article is great (As well as relevant). How? Review it, do your homework before writing, go deep, and don’t be afraid to make it personal.
- Review some of my previous posts. Get an idea of the back catalog of posts on justgofitness.com before submitting an idea.
- Craft it for my community. Who are they? Mostly general population, not athletes, looking to get lean (Though some are also interested in getting stronger and adding muscle). You should think about how they can benefit from your knowledge or unique experience.
- Be creative. I’m willing to post articles on a variety of topics as long as it helps the reader improve their life in some way. Fitness related? Yes. Nutrition related? Yes. Staying motivated? Yes. You’re not limited with your article, but it’ll have to be approved by me of course, but don’t worry I’ll work with you to find topics you’d love to write about.
Guidelines for Articles
The articles themselves will have final edit by me and will need to be between 1,000 – 3,000 words in length. Are there exceptions? Sure. But what I’m looking for are longer, high-quality, in-depth articles. At the same time, don’t add fluff just to meet the requirement. Remember, write great stuff!
When submitting the articles themselves I’ll need a few things from you:
- Your Name
- Your Bio (A few things about yourself and your qualifications)
- Your Headshot (A high-quality picture of yourself)
- Article Title and Subtitle
- Article Format – Separate into paragraphs, use different headings, utilize bold, italics, and underlining to emphasize key points
- Article Summary – To be used on social media and other promotional platforms
- Pictures and Videos – If there are video clips or pictures that are relevant to your article please include them. Ideally send me more than enough options and we can always scale back
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below to get started. After submitting, we’ll collaborate to figure out the best way to bring your article to life! (Also looking at how to make it great for SEO).
Have other ideas? Want to collaborate on something else? Need help starting your own website? Send me an email: Justin@justgofitness.com
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Taking Responsibility for Your Health: A Lesson on Ego
- The Ultimate Hotel Workout Guide (In Your Room or At The Gym)