Read, Watch and Listen – Seventh Edition
The seventh edition of Read, Watch and Listen touches on lifting weights slower, the powerful effects of music, laziness and much more.
You can see more useful things I share by going to the Just Go Fitness Facebook Page and following me on that Twitter thang (@JustGoFitness). Heck, I’m on the Gram de Insta too (@JustinGordon8). Enjoy, share with your friends and let me know what you think of this edition or if you have any other suggestions. Just Go!
- 3 Reasons to Lift Weights Slower
- On Bodybuilding, Broscience, and Doing Shit Because it Works
- Calorie Restriction and Intermittent Fasting: Is the Fountain of Youth Really in Your Kitchen?
- Avoiding Cardio Could Be Holding You Back
Off-Topic Stuff (Because, like…Why not?)
- GrubHub’s Matt Maloney: Still Hungry, Leading a Public Company
- How Super Angel Chris Sacca Made Billions, Burned Bridges and Crafted the Best Seed Portfolio Ever
- How Music Heals the Soul
- Ongoingness: Sarah Mangusto on Time, Memories, Beginnings and Endings, and the True Measure of a Life Filled With Aliveness
Books (Suggest more in the comments below!)
- The Happiness of Pursuit: Finding the Quest That Will Bring Purpose to Your Life
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
- The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- The Remarkable Story of Ernestine Shepherd (77 Year Old Bodybuilder)
- The Science of Productivity
- This is 200 Calories