Read, Watch and Listen – Sixth Edition
The sixth edition of Read, Watch and Listen has some of the most impactful articles you’ll read and some great podcast episodes and videos too.
You can see more useful things I share by going to the Just Go Fitness Facebook Page and following me on that Twitter thang (@JustGoFitness). Heck, I’m on the Gram de Insta too (@JustinGordon8). Enjoy, share with your friends and let me know what you think of this edition or if you have any other suggestions. Just Go!
- Settling the Grain Debate. Are grains good or bad? Are they going to kill you or they the missing link to your fitness success?
- Stress: In the Gym, Out of the Gym and How it Affects Your Programs and Progress. A lengthier read, but worth it to understand how adaptation happens.
- How to Build Your Weight Loss Meal Plans and Make Losing Fat Easier on Yourself. VERY in-depth article and definitely useful for those trying to lose weight.
- The Different Sides of Fat Loss. This should help cement a few points in previous articles I’ve posted as well, do you know what they are?
Off-Topic Stuff (Because, like…Why not?)
- Henry David Thoreau on Defining Your Own Success. Great read from Brain Pickings, now one of my favorite blogs.
- How We Spend Our Days is How We Spend Our Lives. How will YOU spend today?
- David Whyte on How to Break the Tyranny of Work/Life Balance. Having trouble with your work/life balance? If so, you MUST read this post.
- The Shortness of Life: Seneca on Busyness and the Art of Living Wide Rather than Living Long. Such an intriguing perspective on life.
- The Happiness of Pursuit: Finding the Quest That Will Bring Purpose to Your Life. So far, it’s been a great read and I’d definitely recommend it to others.
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future. Important read if you have a big idea.
- The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change. Amazing and inspirational.
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom. If you want to learn about money, this is your book (I’m still working on it).
- Doing Work You Were Born to Do
- Harnessing the Limits of Human Possibility
- A Postcard from San Francisco
- The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide
- Hardcore History (One of the most interesting podcasts you’ll EVER listing to, even if you aren’t into history)