With the new year upon us many people are looking to drop a few pounds and get in better shape – you know this, I know this, we all know this. One way that many people will go about dropping weight is by trying out a fad diet. Today, I give you a short video […]
A few days ago I mentioned the Bigger Smaller Bigger Program and how one guy gained 20 pounds in 28 days (And I’m not talking about 20 pounds of fat, though that would be impressive as well in a very, very different way).
Today, I wanted to share with you another experiment I read about a few weeks ago.
This experiment deals with intermittent fasting.
Haven’t hear about intermittent fasting before?
There is so much information out there when it comes to nutrition. The bountiful amounts of information can make things complicated, like really really complicated. Like, Avril Lavigne complicated.
If you ask a few people what their diets are like you will probably get a wide variety of answers.
You have the Paleo Diet, Intermittent Fasting, the Slow-Carb Diet, Vegetarians, Vegans, the Zone Diet, the Atkins Diet, the See Food and Eat it Diet, and the list goes on and on.
I traveled to Oshkosh this past Saturday to visit my best friend, my bff, my bro, my home slice, Zach.
After catching up for a bit I suggested we eat some insane amounts of ice cream, cookies, or whatever other treats we preferred.
We decided on cookies and ice cream. A fine choice I must say.
After picking up one of his friends to join us in our feast, we went to the grocery store, picked out our desired treats, and went back to his house to do some damage.
The tasty treats we decided on were vanilla ice cream, Neapolitan ice cream, soft batch chocolate chip cookies, coconut dream cookies, and for toppings hot fudge and caramel. Mmmm!
With Thanksgiving fast approaching I give to you a video that will save your life! Ok, maybe not exactly save your life, but it could help you avoid gaining weight during the holidays. Holiday weight gain, for many people, is a huge problem, but don’t worry because I’m here to help you out. Enjoying my […]
- Getting Fit Outdoors – Burn Calories, Better Your Environment
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Lower Back Healthy
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Fast Food: The Best and Worst from 10 of the Most Popular Restaurants
- How to Measure Body Fat, Track Your Progress, and Know if Your Program is Working
- Eating for Weight Loss (A Comprehensive Guide)
- 11 Ways to Get Faster Results in the Gym. I Use #9 Every Week.
- The Chris Pratt Workout: How he got Shredded for Guardians of the Galaxy
- 10 Workout Finishers For Fat Loss
- Navy SEAL David Goggins on Mindset, Testing Limits, and Pursuing Excellence
- How to Get in Shape for Vacation: My 10 Week Plan to Get Ripped